Lion Games Limited (“Lion Games”) see it as our responsibility to set examples and help establish the standards for privacy on the Internet. During registration, each service asks the user to provide different types and amounts of personal information. Lion Games intends through the use of such information in good faith to deliver better services.
Lion Games gathers two types of information about users:
(1) Non-personally identifiable information: When visitors come to our web site, we collect and aggregate information indicating, among other things, which pages were visited, the order in which they were visited, and which hyperlinks were "clicked." Collecting such information involves the logging of IP addresses, operating system and browser software etc. used by each visitor to the Lion Games web site. Although such information is not personally identifiable, we can determine from the IP address a visitor's Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity. The non-personally identifiable information we collect helps us identify the most popular areas of our web site and determine the effectiveness of our promotional activities. In addition, we may disclose some of this information to advertisers to inform them of the number of people who have seen and/or clicked through their advertisements.
(2) Personally identifiable information: In certain areas of the Lion Games web site -for example, while registering for the game service a user may be asked to provide his/her full name, nick name, province, gender, hobbies, age and interests etc.
Lion Games collects this personal information primarily to make using the Lion Games Web site easier and more satisfying for its users. The goal of Lion Games is to provide all Internet users with an exciting, entertaining, online experience.
All users should be aware that, when they disclose personally identifiable information in a bulletin board or other forum, the information may be collected and used by others to send that person unsolicited email from other parties outside Lion Games. In the event that you encounter any Lion Games user who is improperly collecting or using information about you or other users, please contact Lion Games customer service.
Lion Games will not disclose your personally identifiable information except:
- a) with your prior authorization or consent;
- b) in an emergency to protect rights and interests of Lion Games and its users, public security and public interests;
- c) as required by law or valid order by a court or other governmental body;
- d) to enforce applicable terms of Lion Games services or any statements of Lion Games, or in other situation which Lion Games may deem necessary.
Through good co-operation or even alliance with other reputable organizations of goodwill, Lion Games has been dedicated to providing the best internet service to its users.
Lion Games suggests that minors shall not access internet without prior written consent of their parents or other legal guardians. Lion Games will protect relevant information of minors as required by laws and regulations.
A cookie is a small data file that Lion Games transfers to users’ computer’s hard disk, generally to quickly identify a user’s computer and to “remember” things about the user’s visit, such as the user’s preferences or a user’s name and password. The Service sends cookies to users’ computers when users access or view content of an Lion Games game. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to users’ personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of our service, tailoring recommendations to users’ interests, and making the Service easier to use. Users can disable cookies at any time, although users may not be able to access or use features of the Service.
Lion Games users always have a choice whether or not to disclose information. Certain information is required for registration of our services, but most other requested information is optional. It is a top priority at Lion Games to make its user feel comfortable and in control. This information is used by Lion Games to compile aggregate data on its users. If the user does not want to supply the requested information and partake in the interactive activities, it is completely at the user's discretion.
Lion Games strongly encourages its users to update and edit their personal information and keep it current. A Lion Games community user can easily access and correct his/her personal information at any time. Users can edit and delete their personal information at their discretion.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online through certain channel ( for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas ), that information can be collected and used by others. Lion Games will take no responsibility whatsoever caused by reasons said above. Since disclosure of personal information through certain channel may lead to disclosure of your personal information, we remind you to use caution before such disclosing.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online.
Questions regarding this statement or the privacy practices of Lion Games should be directed to the Lion Games site coordinator.
Lion Games users also have the option of directly contacting the Lion Games customer service department via telephone, fax, and/or standard mail.
Lion Games respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Lion Games may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
Lion Games owns or has the right to use all the intellectual propriety rights with respect to the content and services that are developed or jointly developed by Lion Games. This content and services are protected by applicable intellectual property laws, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.